Ok, so I'm in a bit of a pickle at this point. Here's the scoop. I'm 2 semesters and a semester long internship away from graduating from CSU in Health Promotion. As some of you know, I'm in the process of buying Family Care Connection(aka FCC) from the current owner. My hope was that I could somehow continue owning/running FCC while doing an internship correlating the two. Somehow work and do an internship for myself. My other thought was coordinate a semester of independent study as an internship. However, I found out today the ONLY possibility is to have someone else run FCC while I do my internship. Sounds great, if it weren't for the fact...that's my ONLY income and most internships aren't paid. Pretty sure I can't afford to go a semester with no work. So what do I do? (My mom has offered to run FCC, but that won't work because you have to have cell phone service without having to go to the top of the road. Thanks Mom...)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I've got the School Blues...
So...I'm stuck. Do I switch majors? What do I switch to? How much longer will that actually take? I'm already to the point of being DONE with school...and the thought that my last few semesters (especially the stress Anatomy and Physiology has given me) have gone to waste is sickening...
Any advice...or prayers...or good thoughts and vibes would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe you could count RUNNING and OWNING a business as an internship? Surely there has to be some leeway in these things...
ugh, I can totally relate (for both me and Brandon). I don't really have advice, except to say the cliche (and true) saying that everything will work out just right. PS- what is FCC? What do they do?
I say get a roommate so you can cut your expenses in half, then pay your sister to answer the phones so you'll have time to own but not run it for one little semester.
Post a Comment