Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break 2010

So...Spring is here, Spring Break is over...and the count down to summer vacation has begun. Spencer and I were able to go down to Colorado Springs for a couple days over Spring Break. My sister and family were still in town....so we got to spend time with them. What great kids they are!!! We had a wonderful time. I also spent spring break, crocheting (see picture in the smilebox), sewing, and house sitting for a 13 year old shih tzu Otto. I've decided Shep isn't allowed to get old. Anyone else with me on that one??

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Spring Break 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbook made with Smilebox

And now...the weekend begins. Hope you all have as wonderful a weekend planned as I do. Date night tonight, work 3 different jobs tomorrow, church Sunday. What could be better?

0 comments: