Friday, March 5, 2010

When Family Comes to Town!!

Channing and Family stopped by for a visit on Monday night. It was great to see them and spend time with them...even if it was only for the night. Channing took tons of pictures on her camera so as soon as she gets around to downloading them I can show those off as well. You will notice there are no pictures of my newest nephew. Sadly my camera never made it out to take pics of him...so those will have to wait until I get the photos from my dear sister.

Click to play this Smilebox collage: Gaurder Visit 2010
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photo collage

Precious kids my niece and nephew. I'm sad they live so far away but I keep hoping we can convince them to move to Colorado instead of South Carolina... :-) hint hint!!

1 comments:

Mutti said...

Cuties, aren't they! WE do LOVE them!