Well, considering that April is almost half over I figured the blog was due for an update. I'm pretty horrible at logging into the blogging world only to criticize my friends for not updating their blogs...while mine sits here un-updated. (Is that even a word?) And so...I will share pictures from Easter Weekend.
I was lucky enough to go home and visit with Mom and my sister for Easter Weekend. However, as most of you know, it was also General Conference Weekend. For those who don't know what General Conference is...it's four two hour sessions where we get to hear the leaders of the LDS church speak to us on topics inspired from God. It's always a wonderful experience and so insightful. Some people watch Conference on their TVs, others go to the church building, some listen to Conference on the radio... We took a different approach. Thanks to the marvels of technology (and byutv.org), we got to watch and listen to Conference at the dining room table from laptops. 
Between sessions I took my nieces and nephews to the park. The park is ACTUALLY the playground of my old elementary school, but it's no longer a functioning school. SAD!! We still had fun running around on the equipment and getting some pent up energy out. Don't let my niece's huge puffy pink jacket fool you. It wasn't cold. As you will notice, my nephews are wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts! Welcome to Colorado, Kids!!
I had a fantastic time with family and enjoying time off from school and work! Love you!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Easter and Conference Weekend
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
how long is Channing in CO Springs? Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment