Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What I've been up to...

Well, my 3rd of 4 tests was last Friday...so what have I been doing to relax and ignore the world of school? Why...crocheting beads on socks of course. Cute huh?


I got all 4 pairs done between Saturday and today. Not that I've been working constantly on them, just when I get bored or want to ignore the long to-do list I have.


Just don't tell my niece these aren't for her...she would be disappointed. Tho, Mom has her pretty well stocked with, I believe, 8+ pairs. But when I was home for Spring Break she would sit right by me during Conference to make sure I got them done. Now if only she would stick around for the rest of my list...

3 comments:

Bellatrix and Narcissa said...

are you going to make me a pair... or, better yet, teach me how?? :-)

Robert and Lanie Meyers said...

I can't believe you make those! That is so talented.You will make such an awesome mom with all of these homemade crafts and stuff. I need some of that to rub off on me!

The Brown Life said...

Those are super cute!