Spencer's Birthday was Monday, but since he had school we celebrated over the weekend. Saturday morning Spencer came over and I treated him to Biscuits and Gravy. I'm not much of a chef...and thus Spencer had to save my cooking...but overall it turned out well and he was excited. Saturday evening we went out with our friend Lyndsey, and her boyfriend Joe. We went to East Moon Asian Bistro (and brought home leftovers...YEA!) and then bowling. Supposedly Joe has never bowled in a bowling alley before, however by the second game you could've fooled me! After 2 games of bowling we all gathered back in my apartment for cake and ice cream!! YUM!! I had a great time and really enjoyed getting to spend time with friends.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Weekend!!!!
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment