Monday, March 21, 2011

Visiting Family




Spencer and I went to see Grandma while on the trip. It was great to see her. We took her to Pier 49 Pizza and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Valley. Mom said we should've taken her to Cafe Rio. We'd already been to Cafe Rio twice in 3 days...so I needed some variety. We love Grandma and need to plan on seeing her again soon! (It'd been almost 2 years! TOO LONG!!)


This is Spencer's cousin's son Austin. Isn't he ADORABLE? Click here to see the post about his parents getting married. We went to Aunt Shelley and Uncle Dave's up in Alpine for dinner. Austin was probably my favorite part...let's be honest. A kid who smiled and adored me! hehe... No really, we had a wonderful time.

Given that Utah isn't THAT far away from here I don't know why I think family there is so far away?!

0 comments: