Sometime during the month of April, Spencer and I went to Denver for the weekend. We went to a Colorado Mammoth Lacrosse game, stayed overnight, and went to the Aquarium the next day. We've been to one other semi-pro lacrosse game...but after spending a few years working with Rugby I have a hard time staying entertained with basically any other sport. Even still...we had a great time.
The aquarium was pretty cool. I've never been so really enjoyed it. And yes...there are TIGERS at the aquarium! I remember babysitting a girl who had gone to the aquarium for a school field trip and I picked her up after school. She was going on about the aquarium, but since I was driving I wasn't really listening. She said, "Everyone really liked the tigers too." Me "huh, cool... WAIT!?!?1 Tigers??" Yeah...that's what I get for not listening. haha.... Anyways...we had a great time, but I doubt I would go back until we have kids.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Denver Aquarium and Colorado Mammoth
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment