Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spencer's Bday

Ok...I seriously considered posting just this picture!! I've really been craving some homemade whole wheat bread!! (When I was in 2nd-4th grade my sister would make whole wheat bread...and it would be ready to eat right as Dad was telling me to go to bed! Horrible, right?? :-) And as the obedient child I was (YEAH RIGHT?!?!) I went straight to bed with no fuss! hehehe However, I remember always getting a warm slice delivered to me with butter as I was crabbily sulking in my room.) Ok...back to the story. I decided about 8pm one night I was going to make bread. And I'd say I did a pretty good job too!!


But alas...I don't think you really want a post all about bread...right?

Here is Spencer with his Senior Design Project at E-Days. It's a hybrid race car. Poor guy left about 8am Thursday to finish it up, came home at 730am Friday to shower and head back to campus. He came home about 430pm. He'd been on his feet for something like 35 hours!! UGH!! I was tired for him!!


Here we are celebrating Spencer's birthday...the big 24!! His parents came up from the Springs, his sister came over from Greeley, our friend Lyndsey came up from Thornton, and our friends from church the Homecs came from across the driveway (Yes...they live in our complex!) Oh yes...even Shep was part of the festivities!! I didn't get a picture of everyone...but we had a nice time.

The birthday boy and Shep the Great!! (Side note...he is coming up to see us this weekend too!! YEA!!!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robert and Lanie Meyers said...

That bread looks delicious! So funny that he did a race car for his project because that is what Robert did too.

Mutti said...

I see you bake bread like your sister and make cakes like me! Good work! It all looks delicious!