Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

After church Sunday, Spencer and I drove to the Springs to celebrate the 4th.  We spent Sunday night with my mom.  It was great to see her and spend time there.  I'm going down to spend the week with my Mom when Spencer heads to Chicago on his first business trip at the end of the month.  Monday morning we were up early (730a) and walked over to the Broadmoor Hotel to experience a practice day of the US Womens Open.  We had a TON of fun...best part?  I could take my camera and get pictures.  I got some pretty awesome action shots...and had a fun morning!!!








We then spent the evening at Grandpa Curtis' house.  He lives across the creek from the CS Sky Sox stadium (The CO Rockies AAA team).  It's a tradition to go there and watch the fireworks after the game.  Only downside...they don't start til 11p...which is WAY past our bedtime!!!   (Sorry..no pics from that)

Overall it was a fun weekend and a great way to celebrate the 235th Birthday of the United States of America...and getting to be a US citizen

1 comments:

Mellissa said...

Your blog is cute! I like how you have a picture of every year on the side!!