Mom came up to visit us beginning of March and we went to see 100 Years of Broadway at the local theater to celebrate her birthday (which is at the end of March). It was great to have Mom come visit and finally get to see her after her travels all over the country. I last saw her in October and she has been from Hawaii to Connecticut and back in those 6 months. While she was here we had a few projects to work on.
1. Fix the binding on Whitey, my baby blanket. Why you ask?? NO...I'm not pregnant....but I do still sleep with my blanket and want her to last FOREVER!!
Before:
After.
I'm still getting used to the new binding....it needs some love...
Second project was to fix my teddy bear, Jelly Bean's nose. 2 years ago I puppy sat for a friend's German Shepard who decided Jelly Bean was a good snack...as were the bedroom blinds. Needless to say....I didn't watch the dog again!!! But, Jelly Bean finally got a new nose.. Sorry, no picture.
We had a great weekend together. The following weekend Mom came back and we hit the road for Utah. I had such a great time with Mom and Grandma...and even though I brought my camera with me the only pictures I took were of a sleeping dog, and they're on my phone. Haha....Mom and Grandma wore me out....but it sure was a fun week!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment