Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

April has been an interesting month for us.   Full of ups and downs.   On a high note, Spencer turned 25 last week.  Sadly, shortly before we had to say so long to a member of the Curtis family.  The Focus Spencer has driven for the past 8 years has left us.  It was a great car and I'm pretty sure Spencer cried the last time he drove it.  He traded it in for a new Suburu WRX  (picture to come).  It's a pretty BLUE and I'm convinced he needs to trade with me...blue is MY color after all!!

 Shep (who LOVES car rides) was not a fan of the WRX....  Could be that we went up the Poudre Canyon, which is ALL curvy roads...   However, Spencer and I enjoyed our ride.

 On the way back into town we stopped by New Belgium Brewery so I could take a picture of one of the Schneider Electric charging stations.  Pretty cool...huh??

I am ever so thankful that the semester is almost over.  14 days left of classes ( technically only 6 days of classes and 2 days of finals) and in 17 days I will walk at graduation.  It's taken me 7 years and I'm soooo happy to be almost done!!!

0 comments: