Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Black Friday Continues



This is outside Staples at about 5:50am. It was the only store we actually stood outside and waited in line. It wouldn't have been as big a deal if I wasn't in the market for an external harddrive. I have bad luck with my laptop not always working (but yet again...thats another story). And Staples just happened to have 640gb external harddrive for $70. Thats a pretty good deal. I took the picture from behind the car. I didn't want all the CRAZIES to notice me. I did have to laugh because on our way to Wal-Mart, which is across the parking lot, at 5am there was already someone outside waiting for Staples to open. and it didn't open til 6.....



Thursday night it snowed. Which Spencer claims between the snow and the economy Black Friday wasn't nearly as hectic as previous years. But isn't it just gorgeous? Now who can honestly tell me that its not wonderful to live in Colorado??



The LOOT! After a morning of shopping....we were done by about 10am. Not too shabby, huh??



And who knows...maybe this won't be the only year I venture out on Black Friday. But then again......

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: