After years and years of complaining about shopping and making fun of the commercials about Black Friday ads...I have found myself engaged to one of those CRAZIES!! Yes...thats right folks! Spencer goes out on Black Friday. And even worse....I went with him this year... SHOCKED?? Yeah...me too!
After stuffing ourselves with wonderful food on Thanksgiving Day we went through the piles of ads to see what the Black Friday sales were to be. We were even organized enough to make a list of what we wanted and where it was. Oh and what time the stores opened. I don't know if it was really pure organization or the fact we would be extra tired that morning....but....
Above are our "provisions". Homemade rolls, angel food cake (Thanks Tabi), and homemade Bavarian fudge YUM!
Below...this is what 4:20am looks like. Even after 4 years of seminary I don't believe I saw this time more than maybe twice (but thats another story.) Honestly tho...did anyone else realize this time even existed?? Not me...
Don't I just look thrilled to be awake??
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Black Friday
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love that organized list......I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment