THURSDAY?? This was taken last Thursday (12/4). It started snowing sometime Wednesday evening and when I woke up in the morning I couldn't find the sidewalk. So guess who I called? SPENCER!! Lucky for me that crazy guy likes to drive in the snow and has snow tires on his car. Even better! I believe we got about 9 inches by the time it FINALLY stopped snowing.
You will notice BOTH of my modes of transportation were covered in snow. (note bike and car). Bummer...no transportation means no classes right? SNOW DAY!! WOOHOO!! oops...those don't happen in college do they? Thats too bad. It sure did make going to classes pretty difficult. All I wanted to do was go play in it!
As most will know....I LOVE SNOW!!! There is just something about it that makes me smile. I know...I'm crazy! And thanks to living in the beautiful state of Colorado, by Saturday the roads were mostly clear and dry. It still made for a wonderful welcome to winter.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I'm dreaming of a white...
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You forgot to mention that I couldn't find the sidewalk... until I fell off of it anyway...
true...but I couldn't find it which is why you came to get me. :-)
Attention Holly - These pictures were taken in Fort Collins.
Fort Collins is not actually in Colorado. It is truly in Southern Wyoming. There is a big difference!!
On the day these pictures were taken, Camelot was basking in perfect 70's. The sky was blue, birds were chirping......you get the picture!!
Post a Comment