Hahahahaha....you really thought this would be a tutorial on how to finish a project?? Come one...you OBVIOUSLY don't know me very well. :-)
However, on Sunday my wonderful big sister (click here) sent me the link for the cutest Valentine's crocheting idea (here) and told me Pretty girl only likes pink and purple. So what did I do? Put down the pie I was crocheting and went to find my embroidery floss. Pink and Purple...easy right? Of course...but when I came up with 4 shades of pink and 2 shades of purple...what did I do? You guessed it...made 6 hearts!!
I then packaged the hearts up, along with the hats for Prince, Tackler, Pretty Girl, Pretty Dolly, and Little Man (you'll have to bug that sister of mine for photos if you want to see the hats) ...and sent them off. The fate of these hearts is up to my sister. Her plan is to make barrettes for Pretty Girl for Valentine's Day. Once she does... I will be sure to let all my fans see. :-)
As for other crocheting news...I've gotten the pies done. Not sewed and stuffed...just done. And am moving onto a new project. What project is this? Well...you'll just have to wait and find out.
So until next time...
1 comments:
...so the trick is just to ask and our wishes are your command? Well, I knew that! You are getting to be a real WHIZ KID with a crochet hook! Good Job!
Post a Comment