When all the world is frozen?? (ok...and while it was pretty frigid for a bit it was short sleeve and capri weather today)
But seriously...I started my winter break a month ago with tons of projects to do before school started again.
Baby Blankets for 3 babies due before Summer vacation...nope
a huge pile of clothes to mend and hem....nada
pj pants galore to make....zilch
a skirt to sew...negative
So...what HAVE I been doing?? Well, you will remember my recent fascination of making hats? Well on my trip to California for Christmas Mom taught me how to crochet oreos and I was hooked. So.....I've taken up the kind of baking you can't screw up.
Cupcakes, anyone?? I also have made a blueberry pie but have yet to assemble the pieces so keep checking back for photos of that. :-)
3 comments:
Oh you ROCK Carrie!!!!!! Those are fabulous!!! Welcome to my sweatshop. It's nice to have you aboard!! =)
Carrie! Those are soo cute! I've recently gotten addicted to crocheting and knitting too! But haven't made anything that cute! Way to go!
super cute! Can't wait to add it to Molly's toys. :o)
Post a Comment