Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Man

This blog is in honor of Little Man, my newest nephew, who rolled over yesterday (1/19) around 3:30pm. While I was not there to witness this exciting event...I WAS on the phone chatting with my sister, so I feel a part of it.



For those who read my sister's blog....yes...I did take this from her blog... :-)

However things in Ft Collins are not nearly as exciting. Once my sister gets her package I can blog about something I've made...plus she promised to send me a picture of the kids in their presents as well.

I'm also realizing that since school starts Friday, I really need to put away the crocheting and work on the bday gift for Sara and the baby gift for the Mortimers...because both need to be done by the beginning of March. And yet...what will I be taking with me on my errands and babysitting today? You guessed it...crocheting!! :-)

3 comments:

Mutti said...

They are letting him GROW!

Twinlinebackers said...

Wow. What a DARLING nephew you have!!!

Carrie and Spencer said...

I think he's pretty ADORABLE!! Too bad SOMEONE is letting him grow up!!