Saturday, May 22, 2010

Forever and Always Begins Today

Thank you to my good friend Ali...who took this picture along with many others yesterday evening!!





I'm soooo excited I could barely sleep last night. This is the most exciting day in my life and I'm soooooo ready and happy it's here!! It's been an adventure to say the least getting here but I know this is the right decision. I can honestly say I've NEVER been more thankful for the gospel in my life than I am right now. Without the guidance of my Heavenly Father I couldn't have done it. Thank you to everyone for your support and concern and LOVE!!

May you all get to spend time and all eternity with the one you love!!

5 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Your pictures are wonderful. You make a gorgeous bride

Efamily said...

Congratulations!!!!

Amy-Cake said...

Congratulations Carrie-Bear! You are the most beautiful, happy bride and Spencer is so lucky! Love you tons!

Mutti said...

You are gorgeous! You were beautiful today! May you have a wonderful life and may it extend into the eternities!
Love you lots!

Jenn G. said...

You look beautiful! Happy day!