Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Am Who I Am...

Because Of My Mother...

Growing up I had a lot of Moms. I still do. It would really confuse people when I would call someone "Mom" who they knew wasn't my actual Mom. But I would say for the most part I feel very blessed to have many Mothers. However, no one in the world beats my Mom. Talk about an amazing person...

My Mom has taught me so many things. I thought I would add in pictures just some of the things she has taught me.


Recently, I've been informed (or more like reminded) that I'm a very stubborn person. I would say that has a great deal to do with my mom. She taught me to fight for what I believe in...and when I can get out of something...blame her! :-)

I want to thank my Mom for being the AMAZING person she is today. Ask any of her grandkids...she's the best EVER!! And I would whole heartedly AGREE!!!

I know I can be a stubborn kid. I'm difficult and stubborn and determined. I know I exhaust my mother no end... I apologize for that. I don't try to be exhausting...I guess I just am.

I hope my Mom know's I love her and that she's the best person in the world!!! When I grow up...I'm gonna be just like her. Ok, maybe not JUST like her...but I will definitely take some of her qualities to heart!

Love you Mommy!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 comments: