Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Continued

Badurek Family Tradition states that German Eggnog Pancakes are served for Christmas Morning Breakfast. I may be a Curtis now but I'm a Badurek by birth and there was NO WAY I was going to give up on this tradition!!!

How do you think I did??
Shep got a new rope from Mommy B and he wouldn't let it out of his sight all morning. When he slept, he made sure there was a paw on it at all times. Too CUTE!!!

Spencer and I had a wonderful first Curtis Christmas. I struggled with my Christmas spirit up until Dec 24th. It just didn't seem like it could really be the end of the year. I think a huge part of my Grinch-like attitude was the fact I wasn't spending Christmas with my nieces or nephews. They're my favorite kids in the world and my life doesn't seem complete without them. However, being able to spend time with my newest family members was definitely memorable

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Your nephews say you did a great job on the German pancakes.