Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy February!!

Wow...things have been busy around here. I feel like I've been able to slack a bit because my lovely sister taught me how to schedule when a post is actually posted. I took an idea from my cousin and started posting pictures of the week. Not actually anything to do with life now...but just fun pictures!


As for life right now... Spencer is staying busy building a formula hybrid car for senior design. They're taking it to competition in New Hampshire in May. Oh fun! :-) He spends hours working on the car...and comes home nice and dirty. He is also involved with the CSU Entrepreneurship Club as a Marketing Officer. You'll have to ask him what that involves...

I just quit work at Thirsties Cloth Diapers. I'm still managing Family Care Connection and working child care jobs too. I just came up with a brilliant idea for birthday presents for my 3 nephews, 2 nieces, and god-daughter. Fortunately the first birthday is Nov 4th....so I have all year to work on the gift. I do have to wonder what was on my crafting To-Do list that just got demoted so this new idea can have its time to shine?!? :-)

Spencer and I signed up for a 5k March 12th. We both feel like running was a key component to our fitness a few years ago and its definitely fallen by the way-side. You would think that doing zumba or hip hop 3-5 times a week would make running super easy...guess what...not so much. I'm doing better than I thought I would and if anything...its a new challenge.

I got golf clubs for Christmas...and just finished my lessons. I'm no where near pro yet...but who knows!!! hehehe. Ok, maybe not. But my teacher did tell me she was impressed because I can hit the ball (not consistently) which apparently most beginners can't do. Practice makes perfect...so who's joining me to hit some balls? :-)

Ok...I think that sums up life right now. I apologize for the lack of pictures. But...well..my sister and youngest nephew are coming to visit in the next month...so I'll just make up for it when they're here.

1 comments:

Bellatrix and Narcissa said...

when are you coming to SLC?