Spencer and I had the opportunity to ski at Copper Mountain the day after the Fall Semester at CSU was over. It was a beautiful, snowy day!!
Given the lack of snow we've seen this winter (and my serious love of winter!!) I was overjoyed with how much snow there was on the mountain. Spencer and I haven't been on the mountain in 3 or 4 years and I was WAY out of practice. I was able to re-gain my ski legs in some pretty deep powder. SWEET!!!
Enjoying a well earned lunch break! (Homemade Chili!!)
We had a wonderful time and I really enjoyed the day. And then we came back to Ft Collins and I'm pretty sure I wore short sleeves to church the next day!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Scout Ski Days
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment