Sunday, January 2, 2011

How did YOU send out 2010??

What did you do to send off 2010?? We got all gussied up and spent the evening with the Colorado Springs Philharmonic!!! What an amazing way to send off the year. We enjoyed 2 hours of Broadway music (which is my FAVORITE!!!). I had a blast...and who doesn't enjoy getting all dressed up??





And now, its a new year. 2011...I have some pretty big expectations out of this year and because of this, I know the Lord will give us many surprises as well. My Mom always tells me, if you want the Lord to smile...tell him your plans for your life. I couldn't agree more! I enjoyed 2010. I got married to the best man in the Denver Temple, I got a new niece, Spencer passed his Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, I lost 18 pounds, I passed Anatomy and Physiology, and I learned more than you can imagine. I know this next year will be full of many more joys, sorrows, laughs, tears, and adventures. Happy New Year to all my Friends and Family!! I love you all!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: