Meet Aaron...my adopted little brother! When I was in 6th grade we were asked how many siblings we had. This question really bothered me. By birth, I have two. But when you take into account that everyone of my friends, my brother's friends, and my sister's friends calls my mom "Mom" or "Mom B"...I have THOUSANDS of siblings. Aaron is one of the more recently adopted siblings.
We met when I was 16 at church. And just like a little brother...I'll always love him...but there are days I sure don't like him. Like the day he moved to Utah...over a year ago. How DARE he leave me like that!!! :-(
So Mom and I met him at Chipotle (where else?!? haha) for lunch. He brought along his nephew Nathan....yet another new friend for me! It was great to see him and I wish he'd moved back to Colorado!!!!
Friday, June 24, 2011
My "Little" Brother
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment