Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Wedding Gift Solution

Like I said earlier this week Wedding Season is upon us!!!  I've noticed a recent trend for getting married later and thus already having all the "stuff" that you need...except the expensive stuff of course!  This lends itself to shopping those wedding registries a bit of a challenge.

Enter: My Solution!!!  

I LOVE these books!  (Click here for the website)  One or two makes a nice gift.  The owner and creator, Ali, used to live near me and I would go help put books together.  Now she's farther away and harder to visit.  Spencer and I visited them in March and are already running low on the stock pile of books we bought.  We are well into wedding season here...(Which reminds me...I need to order more books!)...

I hope you'll wander over to Lemon Poppy Inc and check them out...Tell them I sent you.  (Just because I love them so much!!!)

1 comments:

Mutti said...

Good idea because her recipes are all delicious!