Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009 and greetings for 2010

Christmas Morning came and the reindeer visited each one of us. Impressive...who knew? :-) Whitney got a kitchen... sooo fun!

We spent from 815a-4p opening gifts. We opened the stockings, then took a break for our breakfast tradition of German Eggnog Pancakes!! AMAZING!!! We then started into tree gifts. We took another break for lunch around 2pm. It's always fun opening gifts with a kid around. Their wonder and awe at each gift and then how quickly they are ready to move onto the next gift. And how in the end...a box is the best toy ever!! :-)



Thank you so much to Holly and Chris for letting us come spend Christmas with you. I enjoyed spending the holiday with my family.

Posted by Picasa


Wow....what a way to end 2009. This is my 100th post. It has sure been an interesting year. Full of ups and downs....good points and bad points. And yet, every experience can provide a valuable lesson. As 2009 comes to a close I would like to say how thankful I am for the gospel in my life. Without this amazing blessing I would be completely lost. I'm thankful for my family, both related and surrogate, without whom....life just wouldn't be possible!!

And as 2010 begins to peek its head around the corner (5 hrs and 15 mins MST...3 hrs 15 mins EST) I look forward to what adventures this new year will bring. May you all have a safe and happy New Years Eve and a wonderful 2010!!!

So...until next year!!! Lots of Love!!! XOXOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

I love the family picture. Looks like a fun Christmas. I'm glad you were able to be with 75% of your family.

Carrie and Spencer said...

Me too!! Wish you could've been there!! Happy New Year!! Love ya!!!