It seems that this is the year to have a baby. On my white board I have 24 fairly close friends/family members who have had a baby since the end of April or are due before the end of 2010. And my list keeps on growing. So, I have paused all other craft projects to work on baby gifts.
Two wonderful ladies in my ward just had baby girls. Their showers were last month. I made the tutus to fit a 12 month old (roughly) so I will have to wait another year to see these cute girls running around in their tutus!!
This is by far the easiest baby gift to make and probably one of the most fun as well. As my friends continue to get pregnant and find out what they're having (or waiting for the surprise) I continue to follow in my mother's footsteps and be just as creative as ever!! No gift is ever EXACTLY the same... Where's the fun in that?
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
BABY SEASON!!!
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those are ADORABLE! How did you do the sweetie pie? With freezer stencils? I love it!
Post a Comment