Omaha...A Town with THREE HuHots!!! Pretty much Heaven to Spencer and I. Three HuHots in Five days.... :-) Who wouldn't enjoy that????

What is HuHot you ask? Self Prepared All You Can Eat Mongolian Grill. You get to fill up one (or more) bowls with meats, noodles, and VEGGIES...top with lots of sauce. Then you get to take your creation to the grill masters who grill up your food on this massive grill. YUM!

We enjoyed all three, but I have to admit I kinda missed the servers from our Ft Collins HuHot. They're nice and some of them know us... Yes I know..PATHETIC! But it's SOOOO good!!!

What?!? You've not been to HuHot?? Well come visit Fort Collins and Spencer and I will show you what it's all about! There's one in Old Town and a HuHot Express (whatever that is) opening on our side of town sometime this summer. SWEET!
0 comments:
Post a Comment