Thursday, December 31, 2009

The final Day

The last full day in Solvang we took a trip to Lake Cachuma (Dad...let me know if thats wrong and I'll fix it!), the Santa Inez Mission, and a really yummy steak place. I climbed a tree, Whitney enjoyed a Root Beer Float (ok...only a few sips...don't worry Holly!), and we got our picture taken by the rolar bear and buffalo.



I had a blast with the family. Unfortunately, Mom had been sick Monday and guess who woke up sick Wedneday. DAD! Oh no!!! Needless to say... On Wednesday (the 23rd) we headed back to LA. I got some sympathy sickness but it never hit me the same way it hit Dad or Mom. THANKS GOODNESS!!! I hate getting sick!! Since we were sick we missed getting to see my cousins so I guess I'll need to make another trip out west.... someday!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Awesome pictures of you inthe tree and yes, I love the matching hairdo!

Rockholme Lodge said...

Well, the good news is that you spelled "Cachuma" correctly. The bad news is that the big white thing is a "polar" bear, not "rolar ..."

Ah well. C'est la vie.