After a wonderful visit to AZ, Mom and I headed to LA. California here we come!!!
Friday, Mom, Dad, Whitney, and I headed to the Danish town of Solvang...
Growing up I learned a valuable lesson from my dear father....never tell him you're bored. I practiced many math facts, presidents, and state capitals that way. So, we entertained outselves. Now, how do you entertain yourself in the car when enjoying the scenery just isn't enough?? Well, Mom crochets....and since I'm becoming my mother...so do I. And so...Whitney had to as well!! When that isn't enough entertain us...we take pictures!! 
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Opa....Are we THERE yet???
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In the pictures of Whitney concentrating she looks just like Holly. You look cute. And dad looks um.... well, entertained.
Can't you tell - I was doing the entertaining!!
Post a Comment